The Search User Interface Toolkit, or SUIT, is a library for creating search applications. SUIT is the library used to create Search UI, Attivio's out-of-the-box search interface.
SUIT utilizes a rich technology stack for building Single Page Applications, including HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React and Bootstrap.
The Search UI project imports the SUIT library and builds a search application with the following pages:
- Landing Page with search box, logo and login/logout
- Insights Dashboard with facet visualization and filtering
- Search Results page with faceted navigation, sorting and pagination
- Document 360 View page with Knowledge Graph and Similar Documents
In addition to the pages listed above, the following features are included:
- Simple and Advanced Query Language support
- Auto Complete
- Visualizations: bar, column and pie charts; time series; sentiment;
- Results rendering in list, card and debug formats
- Facet display and filtering
- "More like this" results
- Results sorting
- Spell checking
- Star ratings
- Tagging of documents
- Signal tracking for Search Analytics Architecture and Configuration and Machine Learning Relevancy
- Document thumbnails
Search UI - Explore Search UI's features and functionality.
Search UI - Deploying to Tomcat - Learn how to deploy Search UI to an external web server such as Apache Tomcat.
Search UI - Configuring SSO - Learn how to integrate Search UI with popular SAML Identity Providers such as Azure AD.
Developing Search UIs with SUIT - Learn to extend Search UI with custom features or create an entirely new application.
Search UI & SUIT FAQs - Frequently asked questions about Search UI and SUIT.
Tutorial: Adding a new page to Search UI - Step-by-Step, hands-on exercise to customize the Document 360 View page Search UI.